So you think you don’t like green drinks…THINK AGAIN.
Here it is:
This Green Goodness smoothie is great stuff!!
And it’s really good for you.
And, YES, it really does taste great.
I went back to the VitaMix with these ingredients:
- 16 oz. of my homemade almond milk (see previous post),
- 1/3 cup dried pumpkin seeds,
- 1 banana,
- 10 strawberries,
- 3 Tbs Organic coconut cream,
- 1 handful of organic spinach leaves,
- 2 Tbs of Agave nectar or honey.
Here’s a breakdown of why it’s good for you:
- Coconut cream is good for heart health; high in dietary fiber; some studies suggests it improves digestion;
- Almond milk is high in calcium and is good source of fat-soluble vitamins;
- Pumpkin seeds are natural anti-inflammatory and good source of calcium;
- And everyone knows bananas and strawberries are good for you!
A super-healthy, tasty, summertime treat.
Leave a comment below or email me and tell me how yours turned out.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!